History of Hulu
Hulu is a popular streaming service that started as a joint venture between several networks in 2007. The service initially focused on providing users with access to current TV shows, but it has since expanded its library to include movies, original programming, and live TV options. Hulu is managed by Walt Disney Direct-to-Consumer & International, which acquired full control of the service in 2019.
Interesting Facts About Hulu
Hulu was the first streaming service to win the Emmy Award for Outstanding Drama Series with its critically acclaimed series The Handmaid’s Tale. The service also tested a new interactive ad format in 2020, allowing users to choose which ad they want to see.
Countries Where Hulu is Available
Currently, Hulu is only available in the United States, but there are plans to expand the service to other countries in the future.
Most Viewed Movies on Hulu
Most Viewed TV Shows on Hulu
Hulu is home to a wide range of popular TV shows, including current hits like The Handmaid’s Tale, This Is Us, and Grey’s Anatomy. Other popular shows on the platform include Seinfeld, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, and Atlanta.
Cost of Hulu
Hulu offers different subscription options, including a basic subscription priced at $5.99 per month, an ad-free subscription for $11.99 per month, and a live TV option priced at $64.99 per month. There are also various add-ons available for an extra fee.
Reviews by Customers of Hulu
Here are five reviews of Hulu by customers:
- “I love the range of shows and movies available on Hulu. It’s a great value for the price.”
- “The live TV option is a game-changer for me. I can finally keep up with my favorite shows and watch live events without needing a cable subscription.”
- “I appreciate the ad-free option. It’s worth the extra cost for an uninterrupted viewing experience.”
- “Hulu has an excellent selection of current TV shows, making it a must-have for binge-watchers like me.”
- “The interface is easy to use, and I appreciate the personalized recommendations based on my viewing history.”