History of Sling TV
Sling TV is a streaming service that provides live TV programming options via the internet. Launched in 2015 by DISH Network, the service was one of the first to offer live streaming TV options. Sling TV has become a popular choice for cord-cutters who want to keep up with their favorite programs without the expense of cable or satellite TV.
Interesting Facts About Sling TV
One interesting fact about Sling TV is that it was one of the first streaming services to offer a la carte TV options, so users can choose only the channels and programming they want to watch. Sling TV also offers an extensive range of international programming options, with channels in over 30 languages.
Countries where Sling TV is Available
Sling TV is currently only available in the United States, but there are plans to launch the service in other countries in the future.
Most Viewed TV Shows on Sling TV
Sling TV’s customizable channel options make it easy for users to select the live programming options they want to watch.
Cost of Sling TV
Sling TV offers several different plan options with prices ranging from $35.00 to $50.00 per month, depending on the package and add-ons selected. Various discount offers and promotions are also available.
Reviews by Customers of Sling TV
Here are five reviews of Sling TV by customers:
- “Sling TV offers an impressive range of live TV options and packages that cater to a variety of interests and budgets.”
- “The ability to customize my channel selection is a game-changer for me. Sling TV is the perfect choice for a cord-cutter who wants live TV.”
- “The on-demand selection could be better, but the live TV options make up for it. I love being able to watch network programming on the go.”
- “Sling TV offers some of the most affordable live TV options out there, making it a great value for those looking to cut costs.”
- “The interface is user-friendly and offers a seamless viewing experience. The on-demand library is a nice extra feature to have.”